The words environmental, social and governance (ESG) sit front and centre in the mindset of most businesses these days. As stewards of the soil, in harmony with nature, The Carbon Farm provides businesses with the opportunity to help address their commitment to the environment.
The Carbon Farm was established with the intention of generating a measurable environmental impact.
What we offer businesses?
- Participation in a local environmental initiative.
- Opportunity to help offset your carbon footprint with a local project.
- Staff participation in a local environment project.
- Staff education and on the multiple benefits of healthy soil and a regenerative approach.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) packages tailored to your requirements.
- Visibility on our website as an affiliate of The Carbon Farm.
How can you participate?
- Sponsor a carbon sequestration project and benefit from the carbon offset.
- Sponsor equipment.
- Become a commercial sponsor on our website and raise your profile.
The Carbon Farm provides the opportunity to work with, rather than against nature.
Traditional business models aim to create value for shareholders, often at the expense of other stakeholders. Sustainable businesses are redefining the corporate ecosystem by designing models that create value for all stakeholders, including employees, shareholders, supply chains, civil society, and, most importantly, the planet.
The Carbon Farm goes beyond sustainability and adopts a regenerative approach, working to put life back into the soil. Healthy soil is vital to our life on this planet. It is a wonderful ecosystem of countless microscopic creatures in a complex food web, from bacteria and fungi to the beetles, bugs and earthworms. It has a huge role to play in preventing climate change, acting as a sink for carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
The Carbon Farm wants to regenerate as much of the soil in Jersey as possible, whilst recycling rather than incinerating waste. We want to provide businesses with the opportunity to support a local environmental initiative that benefits everyone.
- Improved soil hydration and water security.
- Reduction in the application of chemicals to the land.
- Reduced soil erosion and run-off into water courses.
- Reduced demand for water.
- Nutrient dense produce.
- Improved biodiversity both below and above the soil.
- The ability for trees and plants to sequester harmful carbon into the soil will be enhanced.
- Healthier animals and people!
If you would like to learn more about the above, then The Carbon Farm would be delighted to hear from you.